Sweet WordCamp Chicago
Whenever, I get a chance to speak in my hometown you can bet it’s a big deal to me. WordCamp Chicago organized by Lisa Sabin-Wilson and Brian Gardner two folks I admire, raises the bar even higher. Look at the roster of speakers they’re bringing to the microphone.
- Matt Mullenweg, founder of our favorite blog/CMS platform, WordPress
- Jeremy Wright, CEO of one of the largest global new media blog networks, b5media
- Jim Turner, business and social media blogging consultant at One By One Media
- Erin Blaskie, CEO of global internet marketing strategy consultancy, Business Services, ETC
- David Dalka, marketing and digital technology coach and founder of, Search Engine Marketing Strategy
- Liz Strauss, online business strategist and owner of Successful Blog and SOB Con
- Micah Baldwin, VP of business development of search-powered web application, Lijit
- Tim Frick, who creates design-driven communication solutions with his company, Mightybytes
- Doug Hanna, head honcho of running the day-to-day operations of the WordPress showcase
- Kevin Palmer, social media expert consultant and talent behind Social Media Answers
You can bet I’ve planning my WordCamp Chicago presentation for quite a while. It’s called, “How WordPress Took Me Out of the Gutter and Made Me What I Am Today” It’s going to be an audience interactive conversation about what we build during the life cycle of a blog.
I hear it’s sold out! Will I see you there?
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!
Raise your influence and income. Be Seen! Be Heard Be Hired!