You Make Me Look Like a Piker
You might remember the A Puzzler for a Fun Post and a Little Labor Day Link Love. I offered you a fill-in-the-blank story and a directory of links with which to complete it. I even wrote one of my own for the fun!
Then I set up some silly rules and invited you to do the same thing.
- Copy the unfinished story below into your post box.
- Fill in the blanks to finish the story. For most of the blanks use a blogger’s name, a trait, a post title, a blog title — get creative. Finish each sentence in an unexpected way. You can find plenty of links to spark your imagination at the A-Z directory.
- Link the text you added back to the blog or blogger you’re referencing.
- Be creative. Change the words or storyline as you wish in order to fit in the links you like.
- When you’re done, leave a link with the title to your version of the story in the comment box below.
Then, oh, then I said these fateful words, “I’ll do something creative with the links you leave.”
The Links You Left
I thought that rather than make you wait for the link love. Since I’ve got a doctor’s thing and a trip to the west coast this week, I’m compiling the list here. I’m starting with my own title and going down the line of those you left.
- Shards of Consciousness in the Thinking Blog by Liz
- Spirit in Gear by Rick
- Content, Publishing, Marketing, and Some Fun buy Ann
- Adventures of a Work From Home Momma by Char
- Solving a word puzzle with help from the blogosphere by Joanna
- Far beyond all oceans, lakes, rivers and springsâ€¦ by mahud
- The Good World by Brad
- The Dragon Slayerâ€™s Guide to Life by Edward
- Strange Days Indeed or Mimi Meets the Cat by Polli
- For the Love of a Commentor by Frogster
- Wanderlust inspires a Savannah Safari
If yours or another you know about is missing, please tell me so that I can add it.
If you’ve not read them, do it now. They are brilliant and fabulous. Really.
Now about that doing something creative part . . . what was I thinking?
I’ll be back with something creative. After all, I promised.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!