Make a Point with Wordle
Great Find: Wordle
Target Audience: Anyone who wants to present ideas graphically
Wordle makes tag clouds a presentation tool. It’s totally intuitive. They call it a toy, but it’s a tool as well. You can choose the type, choose the font, and choose the color scheme. Here are two I made in minutes this morning.
I made this one by typing in the url of this blog . . . click the image to see it full size.
And this includes terms essential to communication . . . click the image to see it full size.
NOTE: IF YOU COPY THEIR LINKS, you may need to delete the extra space at the line breaks for them to work.
Here are some ideas for using this tool.
- Make presentation slides.
- Collect terms during a meeting and wordle the result.
- Make word portraits that describe people you know.
- Make a Wordle greeting card.
- Make a poster of your favorite words or sayings.
Check it out. I’m sure you’ll find even more ways to use it.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!