We have been brainstorming some ideas and now we need your help too. I originally sent out this survey as an e-mail, and received a bunch of good responses. But for those that may not have received it, here it is again:
If you could be in charge of putting together a program for an extra half-day of the conference, what would you like to include? How about having a series of short, intensive, highly practical “How to” sessions on Friday? What kind of format would you prefer for this program, say from noon until 5:00:
- 3 tracks of 45-minute sessions, featuring content for new bloggers and for experienced bloggers
- 2 tracks of 30-minute sessions, again with content for new and experienced bloggers
Next, within that format, what sorts of things are you dying to learn? Do you need help with things like:
- How to strengthen the connection between your business and your blog
- How to make it easy to comment and discuss posts
- How to design your website or blog for sales conversion – not just copywriting but the architecture, Ad placement, Affiliate sales, etc.
Please feel free to name your own course category, the one or two things that you would really, really like to take home from this year’s conference and put to use immediately.
Many of the responses that I have already received included comments to the effect that the group/brainstorming sessions were the best part, putting what the presenter just said into practical terms. What do you think?
Finally, if you had a chance to sponsor one of these sessions, and have a spot to promote your blog/business, would you do it?
What do you think that would be worth to you?
What would you want people to know about you and how would you like to get that message across?
Leave a comment, let us know what you think.