4th of July Tuesday Open Comment Night
YES, the mike will be open again tonight. So start collecting your thoughts. Remember, you get to bring what you want to talk about.
The rules are simple — be nice.
We met lots of new friends last week as we always do. If you missed it, stop by this week, and we’ll meet you.
Some things we might talk about could include
- personal declarations of independence.
- coolest fireworks stories — real and metaphorical.
- urban legends about fireworks.
- parades, marching bands, and drum corps.
- your invisible pet. We know you have one.
AND THE EVER POPULAR,
What are the code-writing donkey and the drinking moose doing tonight?
A link to anyone was a member of the DCI related to one of the points above.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
–ME “Liz” Strauss