Mark It Down, It’s October 29
Is your business looking down the barrel of some serious questions?
Are you wondering how to build a successful web presence, participate in social media, and do what you can feel sure will keep your business alive?
Suppose you could be a fly on the wall while folks who live and work on the Internet talked about what makes them successful . . . would you? Wouldn’t you be foolish not to?
When: On October, 29, 2008 from 1 p.m. until approximately 3:30 p.m. EST.
What: Network Solutions proudly presents the “Solutions Stars Video Conference”
A Description: It’s a series of videos and live discussions featuring 32 of the world’s leading business and marketing experts. The live video conference will coach small business owners and entrepreneurs on how the Internet can benefit their business.
Nine content areas: Nine vignettes featuring the Solutions Stars will run during the conference and will cover these content areas:
- Building a Web Presence
- The Social Opportunity
- Start with Listening
- Strategy Drives Outreach
- You Need Social Networks
- To Blog or Not to Blog
- Visibility Through Search
- Rising Above the Noise
- Time Demands
- Tim Ferriss, Best Selling Author of Four Hour Work Week
- Guy Kawasaki, Co-Founder, All-Top
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- Darren Rowse, Author, ProBlogger
- Chris Brogan, Vice President of Strategy, CrossTech Media
- Rohit Bhargava, Author of Personality Not Included
- Wendy Piersall, CEO of Sparkplugging.com
- Lionel Menchaca, Chief Blogger, Dell
- Brian Solis, Author of PR 2.0, CEO of FutureWorks (FutureWorks)
- Steve Hall, Publisher and Editor of Ad Rants
- Scott Monty, Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Liz Strauss, Social Web Strategist, Successful Blog
- Toby Bloomberg, CEO, Bloomberg Marketing
- Lee Odden, CEO of TopRankMarketing.com
- Jason Billingsly, Co-Founder ElasticPath
- Robyn Tippins, Community Manager, Yahoo! Developer Network
- Brett Tabke, CEO of WebMaster World
- David Alston, Vice President of Marketing, Radian6
- Jason Falls, Blogger, Social Media Explorer
- Mari Smith, Relationship Marketing Specialist
- Jennifer Openshaw, president of WeSeed.com
- Matt Dickman, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Fleishman-Hillard
- David Berkowitz, Director of Emerging Media and Client Strategy, 360i
- Ryan Anderson, Community Relations, Overlay.TV
- Becky McCray, Author, SmallBizSurvival.com
- Warren Whitlock, Book Marketing Strategist, BestSellerAuthors.com
- Chris Baggott, CEO of Compendium Software
- Lorelle VanFossen, Author, Blogging Tips: What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging
- Dave Taylor, Head Strategic Marketing Director, Intuitive Systems
- Paul Chaney, President of International Blogging and New Media Association
- Linda Bustos, Blogger, ElasticPath
- Jay Berkowitz, Author , Podcaster, and Keynote Speaker, Ten Golden Rules
You’ll be able to watch individual videos based on the content areas you prefer or view the entire conference. While the videos are streaming, you’ll be able to chat online with the Network Solutions team (Social Media Swami Shashi Bellamkonda and Now Is Gone Author Geoff Livingston), or participate in a live public chat. Select video participants will also be in the chat.
Teaming with ooVoo, a popular online video chat and conference network, Network Solutions will run the “Solutions Stars Video Conference” on October 29.
Visit http://www.solutionsstarsvideo.com/ for updates, including the full programming schedule.
Find more information at the “Solutions Stars Video Conference” event pages on Facebook and Upcoming:
So are you going to meet me at the Solution Stars Video Conference or not?
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!