Guest Speaker: Rodney Rumford
Video Blogging: How to maximize the effectiveness of a video blog can present some real challenges. It is too bad that most bloggers don’t leverage the power of video in a more efficient and effective manner.
Here are a few questions to ponder:
- 1. Why even create a video blog?
- 2. Should I use a video delivery service such as YouTube?
- 3. Do i want my video blog to ba a “Real Video Podcast Channel” so it
can be on iTunes?
- 4. How can I leverage my video blog and make it spread everywhere and allow people to put the entire video blog into their blog?
- 5. Would it be cool if other video viewers could connect and form a
community around my video blog?
- 6. How can i make my video blog more viral?
- 7. What makes a “good” video engaging?
Feel free to ask any questions or add your thoughts and
comments to the conversation on this hot topic.
Thank you, Rodney!
Check out Rodney’s soon to be released product Video Sticky where you can connect with other like-minded video viewers and blog readers. –Me “Liz” Strauss
Let’s open the Q&A . . .
I’ll go first, Rodney, what are the advantages of using video on a business blog?
During the Virtual Conference today, you can take $100 off registration to SOBCon 07.