SIMPLE SALES SERIES
Some of the Best Answers
One of my favorite answers to the question “What do you do for a living has always been, “I’m an assistant notary public,” since there is no such job. But I answered it seriously here.
Before we leave the topic of how to answer the “What do you do? question. I am offering a few more links to some other wonderful sources. Some are less serious than others. All are worth a quick look.
Outstanding Links that Answer “What DO You Do for a Living?”
- “So, what do you do for a living?” Some fun answers
- pdf http://www.whywork.org/about/faq/question.html a pdf study
- How do you introduce yourself? Ways to make a good first impression when answering the question
- What Exactly Do You Do for a Living? How to get more specific
- So, What Do You Do For a Living? The difficulties of explaining a rare job description
- What Do You Do For a Living? | Duct Tape Marketing Blog A fabulous example of how to do it well
- Answer this question: What do you do for a living? Â» Leadership … Why it’s important
- What do you do for a living? Sometimes just hearing other folks answer helps us have an idea of what to do.
- What Do You Do For A Living? Are you talking about the most important part of your business?
- Cuis-Zine Quizzing Blending your work life and your real life together
Now that you can say what you do for a living.
Can you say what you do for a life?
–ME :Liz” Strauss
Check out the Work with Liz!! page in the sidebar.
20 Outstanding Links to Answer “What Do You Do?”
3.2: Three Steps to a Killer Tagline that Customers Pass On
Strategy: 40 Outstanding Blog Links, Bookmark Carefully!
20 Blog Promotion Guides to Inform Your Strategy
Strategy: How to Get Maximum Benefit from Complex Link Lists