What Does It Mean to Take Your Blogging to the Next Level?
It means engaging your potential, reaching for the vision and executing what you see. At SOBCon, we’re going all out to make this event insightful, memorable, content-rich, educational, different and fun!
Take Easton Ellsworth’s word for it.
SOBCon 07 will be different from any conference you’ve attended.
The speakers will be incredible. But they’re not the main event. You are.
You have to be there. YOU will shape and define SOBCon. And SOBCon will reshape and redefine you and your business.
You will discover how to use emerging technologies to supercharge your business and connect to people more effectively on the Web.
The virtual mini-conference was just an appetizer. The seven-course meal is coming.
The SOBCon Next Level Quest
Together we will strategize, discuss, and learn how to
- Respect that in business and blogging all things are based in connecting relationships
- Treat our blogs like a business, or a business-like hobby
- Define a vision for our blogs that inspires others to be part of it
- Identify like-minded bloggers whose blogging goals match our own
- Evaluate our blogs through the eyes of a first-time reader
- Use links, trackbacks, and comments to lead to increased participation, and extended reach that could develop into business ventures
- Ensure presentation, navigation and all reader experiences are intuitive, simple and elegant
- Know our brand values as readers define them and be able to articulate the unique and remarkable values we offer
- Understand basic tools that are useful in adding video, podcasting, social media, and voice commenting
- Reach out beyond the blogosphere to non-blogging readers to become a resource they rely on
- Recognize the traits and characteristics of a successful and outstanding blog
Presenters with specialized expertise will get the conversation started, and together presenters and attendees will work interactively to get you where you need to go — to take your blogging to the next level.
Are you ready to take your blog to a new level?
— Liz Strauss and the SOBCon Team