It’s Like Open Mic Only Different
Here’s how it works.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
The rules are simple — be nice.
There are always first timers and new things to talk about. It’s sort of half “Cheers” part “Friends” and part video game. You don’t know how much fun it is until you try it.
Yellows, Reds, Golds, and Grey Skies to come. . .
If you live in a four-season climate in the northern hemisphere, you’re seeing the change of colors begin. The days are getting shorter in ways that are easier to see and feel too. The colors are beautiful, but the also mean winter is around the corner.
- What do you like about fall? What do you wish you capture and keep?
- What part of fall makes you nostagic?
- What fall activities do you most look forward to?
- What about fall do you like the least?
- and if you’re in the southern hemisphere or where you have sun all year, feel free to give us a little perspective on what you’ll be doing while we’re raking leaves.
And, whatever else comes up, including THE EVER POPULAR, Basil the code-writing donkey . . . and flamenco dancing (because we always get off topic, anyway.)
Oh, and bring example links to share — about fall activities.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?