It’s Like Open Mic Only Different
Here’s how it works.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
The rules are simple — be nice.
There are always first timers and new things to talk about. It’s sort of half “Cheers” part “Friends” and part video game. You don’t know how much fun it is until you try it.
Did You Save Room?
So many summer events are about food. We meet with friends, family, and coworkers at weddings, barbeques, and picnics, at conventions and conferences. We share great times over food. Tonight we’re talking about grand and simple desserts:
- do you save room for dessert?
- what’s your favorite dessert?
- what’s the most spectacular, weird, or outrageous dessert you’ve ever seen?
- what dessert rules do you have, did your family have when you were a kid?
- does the perfect dessert exist?
And, whatever else comes up, including THE EVER POPULAR, Basil the code-writing donkey . . . and flamenco dancing (because we always get off topic, anyway.)
Oh, and bring example links to share —
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?