It’s Like Open Mic Only Different
Here’s how it works.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
The rules are simple — be nice.
There are always first timers and new things to talk about. It’s sort of half “Cheers” part “Friends” and part video game. You don’t know how much fun it is until you try it.
Gifts of All Shapes, Kinds, and Sizes — Even Mistakes
‘Tis the season to be giving — and buying and selling — but mostly giving. Have you found some ways to give that are unusual? Have you found some unusual gifts that are coming your way? Let’s tell some holiday stories of gifts past, present, and future …
- gifts that get passed around from person to person
- gifts that are secretly regifted
- gifts that someone chose all wrong and we kept anyway
- gifts that were perfectly selected and unforgettable
- gifts that came in the form of gifts but were really something else
- And the gifts that kept on giving — was that a good thing?
And, whatever else comes up, including THE EVER POPULAR, Basil the code-writing donkey . . . and flamenco dancing (because we always get off topic, anyway.)
Oh, and bring example links.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?