There’s a new Be a Guest Writer page in the sidebar. Here’s what it says.
Community and Conversation
Successful-Blog is community in conversation. That’s why the header says Successful and Oustanding Bloggers. Bloggers are constantly talking and trading techniques and strategies for how we keep our blogs and our businesses growing. . . . When we find one, it’s hard to keep quiet. We want to know if someone else knows more about it than we do. . . . Imagine the benefits of a community thinking and talking together–a wealth of resources right here. Not to mention the friendships made. –ME Strauss
Want to be a Guest Writer?
Have stories to swap or ideas to add to the conversation?
- Is there something you do that works really well?
- Have you had a success you’d like to share?
- Have you figured out a useful trick or two?
- Have you got a tool or tip we don’t know about?
- Have you figured out the hard way a pitfall to avoid?
- Have you written an article you’d like to submit?
- Have other ideas how we might collaborate?
Here’s what you do:
Write your submission in your own words.
E-mail it Liz at email@example.com.
No attachments please. Thanks. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
Know that I write and edit for a living and that people which means, I might make minor changes in what you write. It’s the editor’s curse. We can’t help it. You can take heart that professional editors don’t change meaning without talking about it, nor do we make writers look bad in print.
Have a post already written that you think should be here?
Got a post filled with fresh, relevant content that readers here would enjoy? Something that adds to the conversation?
- Does your post talk about something that we haven’t covered about yet?
- Does it explore a new angle on an old subject?
- Do you have a post about a tool or strategy that belongs in the Survival Kit?
- Is it a post about your early blogging experiences that might help a new blogger?
Here’s what you do:
Read your post over. Dust it off to make sure it’s still current. Write a brief description and send that description and a link to Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t send the post text. No attachments please. Thanks. You’re welcome to ask questions first if you have any.
Again, that I write and edit for a living and that people which means, I might make minor changes in what you write. It’s the editor’s curse. We can’t help it. You can take heart that professional editors don’t change meaning without talking about it, nor do we make writers look bad in print.
I’m delighted to share the space with a well-voiced article on a topic appropriate for Successful-Blog readers. I’m ooking forward to adding your voice to the Successful-Blog list of Guest Writers.
Most articles appear on the front within days of when I first read them. When will your article be in Successful-Blog?
–ME “Liz” Strauss