Even the Humblest Star Still Shines
Just a few words, a reminder, that we’re all meant to be brilliant.
In honor of
Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work Day Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day, April 24th, the Business Channel at b5 media is asking our readers a simple but elegant question.
What Do You Want to Be When . . . um, IF . . . You Grow Up?
The rules are these.
- Post a comment here before 11:59 EST — that’s 10:59 on the clock on this blog.
- Include your full name and your email address in the comment form. No worries. No one will spam you or send other unsightly things from the comment you leave.
- Enter as many unique comments as you like.
- Your entry asserts you agree that b5media may post part or all of your comment entry, including your name, as a part of the contest announcements or promotions, except your email address.
- Your entry declares that all works submitted to the contest on your behalf are original and belong to you or that you have the right to submit those works.
- All decisions related to finalists are in the sole discretion of the judge and are final.
The comedienne Paula Poundstone used to say that the reason grownups asked kids what they wanted to be was that grownups are looking for ideas.
So I repeat the question . . .
What Do You Want to Be When . . . um, IF . . .You Grow Up?
Write your comment here and you will be entered to win a gift card to Barnes and Noble for $25. Even if you don’t win, I’d really like to know.