WordCamp Seattle — September 26, 2009
WordCamp Seattle is only 13 days away … What an event it’s promising to be. I’m going out early and on the day before I’ve got a small offer for folks who want to fire up their business at the same time that they fire up their blog.
WordCamp Seattle Is Sold Out!
Great to hear that the Seattle community is coming together for what will be another great WordCamp event.
Friday Night will be a pre-WordCamp Meetup
Location announced soon … watch the WordCamp Seattle blog.
Then the event opens …
September 26th, 2009 at 8:30 AM
801 North 34th Street – Seattle, WA 98103
Look who’s going to be there and click to see what they’ll be speaking on.
- Chris Pirillo – morning keynote
- Liz Strauss – afternoon keynote
- Ian Lurie – Internet Therapy: Tough Love for your Blog
- Maya Bisineer WordPress ease, power and flexibility to run a mommy blog AND an entrepreneur blog
- Aaron Hockley – 35 + Steps for Launching a WordPress Blog
- Jane Wells
- Nick Ohrn
- Scott Porad – WordPress at the Cheezburger Factory
- Lorelle VanFossen – Content Creation with Word Press
- Brett Nordquist – How Dad Blogging Makes Me a Better Father
AN IGNITE SESSION AND MORE!!
I’m Bringing a Master Class to KickStart 17 Businesses
I’ve been thinking about the conversations I had I with Seattle folks since I was there for Gnomedex last month. Many of the people I was speaking with were changing up their businesses or looking for new clients. Flights and accommodations made it such that I could be in Seattle a day early this trip. A day isn’t much time, but it’s enough to help a few folks get their business moving at full speed immeditately.
So, I’ve made arrangements to offer a Mastermind Session and a Group Class on attracting new clients immediately. With help of a Seattle friend who offered space, I’m able to do this at a fraction of my usual consulting fee.
Let’s get together and get your calendar filled with client work.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!
Raise your influence and income. Be Seen! Be Heard Be Hired!