Blog Business Summit is in Chicago! It’s September 17-19.
Steve Broback and Teresa Valdez Klein, the power behind Blog Business Summit, have pulled out the stops to make this year’s event shiny and new. It’s got the foundational values that has made past summits memorable, and more and deeper thoughts on revenues, metrics, customers, communities, bloggers, corporate blogging, entrepreneurial blogging, — the direction blogging is headed. Whew!
It’s hard to find a topic that’s not well represented by this group of speakers. Click on the names to find out about their sessions.
- Andru Edwards, CEO, Gear Live Media
- Andy Sernovitz, Author, Word of Mouth Marketing
- Ben Edwards, Publisher, Economist.com
- Buzz Bruggeman, CEO, ActiveWords
- Denise Stinardo, New Media Manager, Eastman Kodak Company
- Ed Brill, Business Unit Executive, IBM Software Group
- Heather Hamilton, Staffing Manager, Microsoft
- Ian Kennedy, Product Manager, MyBlogLog
- Jake McKee, Principal, Ant’s Eye View
- Jason Preston, Marketing Coordinator, Blog Business Summit
- Jerry Bowles, Social Media Marketing Services
- Kevin O’Keefe, Principal, LexBlog
- Lawrence Liu, Community Lead for SharePoint Products and Technologies, Microsoft
- Liz Strauss, Community Life Specialist & Strategist, Successful-Blog
- Matt Mullenweg, Founder, WordPress
- Padmasree Warrior, Executive Vice President and CTO, Motorola
- Paul Chaney, Internet Marketing Director, Bizzuka
- Rick Murray, President, Me2Revolution Group, Edelman
- Robert Scoble, VP Media Development, PodTech.net
- Steve Broback, CEO, Parnassus Ventures
- Teresa Valdez Klein, Director of Web Operations, Parnassus Ventures
- Tim Stay, Co-Founder, Know More Media
- Todd Alhart, Communications Program Manager, GE Global Research
- Wendy Piersall, Publisher, eMomsatHome
Quite a list don’t you think?
Go on over to check it out.
Let me know if you’re thinking about going. . . .
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!