150 People to Fine Tune Your Web Presence
Suppose you could take a weekend retreat away from the noise of the Internet …
- to focus on your business with the support of a mastermind team
- to get quality time to interact with the top people in social media
- to get the best information AND time to discuss how you’ll apply it
- to work with sponsors who are doing the same thing
- in a room limited to 150 people — all focused in the same direction
- without worry because the food and the wireless are outstanding.
Imagine a weekend work retreat with these people totally invested.
Here are the entries to win …
- Jon Swanson @jnswanson wrote How Becky McCray Changed My Life
- Leia Ferrari @lferrari2 wrote My BlogCrush confession
- Cynthia Smoot @ohsocynthia wrote Getting Back to Basics …
- Kristin Rielly @geekgirls wrote Opportunity Can Be the Greatest Motivator
- Ria Sharon @RiaSharon wrote How Our Relationships Matter
- Deb Brown @debworks wrote The Virtual Meets the Concrete
- Ellen Nordahl @ElleLaMode wrote Inspiration to Embrace Uncertainty
- Laura Maly @laura_maly wrote Online Thoughts Crash Into Reality
- Esther Crawford @faintstarlite wrote My Internet Addiction
- Glenda Watson Hyatt @glendawh wrote Lives Change When the Virtual Meets the Concrete
- Jasmin Tragas @wonderwebby wrote Virtual Adventures and Girl Scout Cookies
- Ken Trump @safeschools wrote Inspiring Person: Liz Strauss
- Paul Merrill @paulmerrill wrote How Chris changed my life
- Teri Conrad @tlchome wrote The Doctrine of Stephen Jagger
- Susana Molinolo @foodplayground wrote #SOBCon2010
- Lynne Jarman-Johnson @LjjSpeaks wrote Work + Fun = Passion
- Erno Hannink @ernohannink wrote Als online ondernemer doormodderen of in stroomversnelling â SOBCon 2010
- Stephen Sherlock @SherSteve wrote Hitchhiking with Aloha
- Hope Bertram @windycitysocial wrote SOBCon2010 â Getting to know Hope
- Connie Roberts @ConnieFoggles wrote Connecting Is The Easy Road To Blogging
- Carole Hicks @carole_hicks wrote SOBCon2010 â The People Who Have Made a Difference For Me
- Deb Hildreth@adlex wrote I am …
- Hollie Pollard @commoncentsmom wrote They Don’t Even Know
- Chris Burdge @b_WEST wrote #SOBCon2010
- Pieter van Osch @pyotr wrote Online Creativity Accelerated by Off Line Event
- Lisa Grimm @lulugrimm wrote Reflection: Inspirations From the Web
- Dave Murray @DaveMurr wrote #SOBCon2010 â To Everyone, Thank You for Being Here and for Helping Make This Ride All the More Meaningful
- Nathan Hangen@nhangen wrote 3 People/Places that Have Inspired and Educated Me for Online Success
- Nerissa Marbury @OneEpiphany wrote The Person I Secretly Admire (or use too)
- Lynn Reidl @lynnreidl wrote Peace of Mind: a Concrete Reality
- Phil Gerbyshak @philgerb wrote Big C Communities Matter: #SOBCon2010
- Tamara @unexperiencedmom wrote Liz Strauss Labeled Me an SOB!
- Jordan Cooper, stand-up comedian @NotaProBlogwho wrote Nigerian Spammers Changed My Life
And this just in from
Would you write a blog post to get a chance to win a FREE SOBCon Weekend?
An Expense Paid Ticket!! AND the BlogIt EarnIt Discount
Here’s what they did to enter …
Now, we’ll put all of the entries in a random drawing and choose one lucky winner. We’ll announce the winner at the Webinar on February 15th. The winner will receive:
- a free ticket to SOBCon2010 – $895.00 value
- airfare and three nights at Hotel 71 – up to $1105 in hotel and airfare
A total package value worth as much as USD $2000 – nontransferrable, nonrefundable.
And remember as a thank you for sharing a story, weâre sending everyone who enterred a special code to take $250 off the $895 FULL conference rate – thatâs over a 25% savings!
If you canât make to SOBCon2010, you could âpay it forwardâ and pass the discount on to one of your friends — or offer it back to us as a gift for us to pass on for you.
Don’t Miss the FREE SOBCon Webinar Monday
We’ll be announcing the FREE SOBCon Trip contest winner and a new special limited time offer!
Mon, Feb 15, 2010 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
We’ll be talking strategy and tactics for our online business.
We’re doing everything we can to bring you all the value, the experts and expertise, and the time to work and network that you need to make your business outstanding and extremely profitable in 2010.
What could you do with a weekend of the time, expertise, and support you need to focus your business?
We’re all coming for the same reasons.
–ME “Liz” Strauss