With the economy still in a state of flux, there are surely a lot of folks that are thinking about career transition, and some are making that leap from employment to entrepreneurship. Those who already have their own businesses may be trying to execute a graceful business pivot. Seems like everyone is in transition! You won’t want to miss our May 17 SOBCon chat, guest hosted by career transition and entrepreneur coach Catherine Morgan of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc.
Catherine works with individuals out of professional services, financial services or technology who are in career transition or are looking to establish and grow their own successful consulting or coaching practices. She has been helping people get to their Point B for more than 15 years.
We’ll be asking Catherine to answer these questions to launch our discussion on making successful career transitions:
- How do you know if you should make a career move or just re-energize your current job/business?
- Are there techniques for figuring out what the right next step might be?
- What are some ideal first steps to making a major change in your job/business?
- What are some common mistakes people make in transition?
- Any advice to those who haven’t made a career change in many years, but want to?
Make 2012 the year you start working toward Point B in your career. Mark your calendar for the SOBCon Twitter chat on May 17 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. CDT.