Link Love for Making Us Smarter
Today I’m celebrating official Blogtipping Day. How about you? As the song goes “Give a little bit . . .” Here’s how it works.
- Choose three bloggers you admire and link to them.
- List three reasons why you admire each one.
- Then add a tip at the end.
That’s all there is to it.
- When I go to your blog, A Consuming Experience, I know that I’ll find deep content that’s unique and useful.
- You test the tutorials and tools that you discover. I can trust that your review is what it says.
- I don’t know what you do when you’re not blogging, but I’d like to suggest some software companies who could use your documentation skills.
Tip: Happy New Year! Are you best friends with your header? It might be fun to plan a new one for the new year. I would rewrite your description as bad poetry . . . Just kidding.
- It’s a favorite trip to visit Lorelle at WordPress. I’m always surprised and delighted at what I find there to get my brain going.
- Lorrelle, you write posts about how folks get ideas, but you have so many. Every post has a new and interesting twist. I’m always amazed by them.
- You know your stuff, but you translate so that nongeeky folks like me can understand what it’s about.
Tip: You’ve gotten so good at this . . . could you mess up once in a while?
- One visit to Small Biz Survival and I get my energy renewed and my spirit lifted.
- Becky, your new design is an example of how a small biz can present itself and I applaud every one of your brag backet features!
- Your ideas are fresh and yet, the’re imminently doable. They work in Oklahoma and the big city.
Tip: I might be missing it, but I don’t think you talk enough about ALL OF THE THINGS YOU DO SO WELL. I know you brag once in a while, but one conversation let me know that it’s so understated.
Thanks to all three of you for bringing positivity to the blogosphere. I’m smiling just to think of the contribution you make.
–Me “Liz” Strauss