Starbucker and Plante Moran SOBCon08 Marketing Contest!
Terry Starbucker and the good folks at Plante Moran Financial Advisors (www.pmfa.com) are co-sponsoring a SOBCon Marketing Contest, where the blogger who can refer the most traffic to the SOBCon website (www.sobevent.com) between February 11 and March 15 will win:
- A free registration to SOBCon08 in Chicago, from May 2-4 ($450 value)
- Two nights hotel accommodations ($300 value)
- Podium recognition by the SOBCon MC, Terry Starbucker (promotional value for yourÂ Â blog and business â€“ priceless)
This from Terry Starbucker
Letâ€™s get to the rules, but first a quick word about our co-sponsor, Plante Moran Financial Advisors (www.pmfa.com). Theyâ€™re a group of financial professionals that are all about â€œyou,â€ just as it should be. In their own words,
â€œIn saying â€œyouâ€ we encompass every aspect of you, such as your family, business, and personal interests into your investment strategy â€“ today and into the future. You are our first priority and that is why our approach to your wealth management is as unique as you.â€
OK, here are the rules:
- To be eligible you must register your referring site, via e-mail to terrystarbucker(at)gmail(dotcom). You can do this anytime before or during the contest period, but the sooner youâ€™re â€œinâ€ the better.
- We will count the referrals to SOBCon08 (defined as a â€œhitâ€ to the site that comes from a link on your site) beginning on February 11, and running through March 15.
- The referrals must be from a sufficient variety of network and geographical locations (as determined by Google Analytics), as determined by the SOBCon contest committee.
- Speakers at the conference are not eligible, as well as the founders.
- If youâ€™ve already registered, you can certainly enter, and see if you can win your money back (and then some!)
So, do you think you have the promotional moxie to promote SOBCon and get your readers to check out our site, and find out how irresistible and compelling this yearâ€™s conference is going to be? Are you looking for a way to get to SOBCon but all you have is a blog, and not the cash?
Than sign up and start promoting SOBCon!!
Good luck and have fun.