Start with a Few Words
Sometimes a few words can get a whole lot started. Try these prompts when you’re facing a blank screen and don’t know where to go …
- When I look at all of these social media tools, I think we need . . .
- Enough of this . . .
- When I started hanging out online, I thought it was about …
- If someone offered $500K to move away from network of friends and family, . . .
- Every relationship has an ROI. . . .
- Marketers dream of . . .
- Can you help me out here? Is this a new thing? . . .
- All the talk about smart phones . . .
- Every Friday, . . .
- At this very moment, somewhere in the universe, . . .
Add your own in the comment box if some jump to mind.
–ME “Liz” Strauss