Who’s Paying for This?!
A few days before the party we’d had quite a discussion about whether people would be wrong to take money for writing comments that they sincerely felt. In the last comment on that post I left a message for a blogger friend, Chris Cree. . . .
Lorelle couldnÃ¢â¬â¢t be here, but she emailed to say,
Give my love to all the fellow SOBers and wish I was there!
Outstanding BloggersÃ¢â¬â¢ Most Successful Posts: Afternoon and Evening
At comment 278. Chris Cree discovered that I said he was paying for each comment at this birthday party. Chris said
OK! I must insist: Everyone stop commenting on this post!
I just noticed that Liz promised that I was volunteered to pay for all these comments!
I better call Visa and up my credit limit!
Of course, no one listened.
- Commentary: Economy Foam by Debbie Millman
- If You’re Gonna Write Crap, Journal by Carolyn Manning and We Are Family by Carolyn Manning
- Cubicle Warrior – What it takes by Scot Herrick
- In the side of a mountain, there exists, a place named paradise by Jessica Doyle
- The Battles Hymn of the Blogger by Mike Sansone
- Crash Davis and the Belief Statement – My Turn by Starbucker
- Putting Holes in Walls by Ann Michael
- Blogging in Person by Sandra Renshaw
- Customer Service Difference #3: Ritz Carlton and Who else wishes there were no moronic idiots in customer service?
- Content Theft? Please, Tell Me What You Think About ThisÃ¢â¬Â¦ by Mark Wade
- A Brief History of Digg Controversy by Tony
- What Happens During Euthanization? by Renée
- Writing for WOM ^ Branding the Croc Hunter Way by Kammie K. and Be Unique, Kick the Critique – Self-Love is Where itÃ¢â¬â¢s At by Kammie K.
- Successful Blog by Cat
- Simplified Business Plans for the Real World.by Becky McCray
- Comments From Students on Using a Class Blog by Dr. Delany Kirk
- Case File 060805 by Timothy Johnson
Mike Sansone gave me a party hat and poetry. Liz Strauss Wears a Cap.
SeanRox had promised a cake.
What kind of cake do you like Liz? IÃ¢â¬â¢m stopping by the bakery later, so I can get your favorite. . . . Ok Liz, a flourless chocolate cake Ã¢â¬â with confectionerÃ¢â¬â¢s sugar only on top it is. I just put in the order and IÃ¢â¬â¢ll pick it up on my way back to the party.
I think he ate it himself. . . . Gosh I hope he didn’t get sick. (They don’t call it “killer cake” for no reason.)
HART brought HARTÃ¢â¬â¢s Famous Chili. So I finally got something to eat.
We talked and partied until almost midnight.
It was an SOBirthday.
–ME “Liz” Strauss