Join members of one of the blogosphere’s most dynamic communities as they demonstrate how you can take your blog to the next level!
Festivities start Friday, May 11th at 6:00pm with a live performance from popular songwriter, performer (and blogger!) Christine Kane.
That’s followed by the Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – a live community event, where we’ll take the conversation out of the comment box!
Saturday, May 12th starts at 8:00am. A day full of interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience.
Make It Great! Relationship Geek
Successful-Blog, SOB and BAD Blogger
Check out the full schedule.
Why You Should Attend!
- LEARN how to write compelling posts that draw readers in
- SEE how great blog design can make a difference
- DISCOVER how analytics and other tools can help you maximize your blog’s potential
- HEAR innovative and useful blog marketing techniques that will expand your reach and viewership
- GAIN valuable insights on ways to use blogging as a coaching tool
- CONNECT with other bloggers through our pre-launch activities and interactive presentations