The Stories Continue . . .
You might remember the A Puzzler for a Fun Post and a Little Labor Day Link Love. I offered you a fill-in-the-blank story and a directory of links with which to complete it. I even wrote one of my own for the fun!
I set up some silly rules and invited you to do the same thing. Then, oh, then I said these fateful words, “I’ll do something creative with the links you leave.” You were fabulous and wrote wonderful tales — each one uniquely belonging in a line with the rest. It was obvious that I had my work cut out for me.
First You Wrote These Stories
You were fabulous and wrote wonderful tales — each one uniquely belonging in a line with the rest. It was obvious that I had my work cut out for me. You might remember I listed them about a week ago.
- Shards of Consciousness in the Thinking Blog by Liz
- Spirit in Gear by Rick
- Content, Publishing, Marketing, and Some Fun buy Ann
- Adventures of a Work From Home Momma by Char
- Solving a word puzzle with help from the blogosphere by Joanna
- Far beyond all oceans, lakes, rivers and springsâ€¦ by mahud
- The Good World by Brad
- The Dragon Slayerâ€™s Guide to Life by Edward
- Strange Days Indeed or Mimi Meets the Cat by Polli
- For the Love of a Commentor by Frogster
- NOW INCLUDING: Wanderlust inspires a Savannah Safar iby April Groves
I was starting to put together a tale from these titles, when more and more started coming in.
Then You Wrote Even More!!
It seems that the idea was a tiny bit contagious. New stories kept showing up at my door. They’re as brilliant and fabulous as the ones the inspired them. So I’m sharing them here too.
- What Happened To Bob? by Christy
- ! Rudolph by Zubli Zainordin
- Rudolph Returns! by Mariuca
- Rudolph Returns (Again) by Shinade
- The Fraudulent Genie! by Nick Phillips
- Whatâ€™s underneath your clothes? by WishBoNe
- Amos and Zacâ€™s Magical Pizza and Perfume Playground by Revellian
- Chocolate Adventure by Rolando
- Don’t Mess with the Princess! by Adrian
Do you think there might be YET AGAIN EVEN MORE?!!!
If you’ve not read any of these, do it now. They are brilliant and fabulous. Really.
Now about that doing something creative part . . . it’s going to take longer than I was ever suspecting.
I’ll be back before the year is out . . .
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!