When you join content-rich conversations with authentic relationships, you are bound to make an amazing experience.
Here’s what you can look forward to.
- Phil Gerbyshak’s conversation will explore how to create and grow relationships on your blog, and “how to be a relationship geek,” with 3 simple, but not easy, methods.
- Liz Strauss’s interactive discussion on the stages of building a high-trust environment, how our writing voice builds loyal readers and keeps them involved, and how to win when we let the community drive our blog.
- Brad, Sheila, and Marcus, who know how words make connections with readers
- David Armano, Creative VP at Digitas, will discuss how “conversation architecture,” visuals, and “experience design” can establish and enhance our brand, our community, and our place in the market.
- Jesse, who can see how a gamer might get over a wall, and he’ll be listening with the mind of a designer to be.
- Rodney Rumford and Ben Yoskovitz will talk about how Video Blogging and Podcasting can extend our reach and the wealth of opportunities we can offer to invite readers to be part of our blogs.
- Tony, who can diagnose a problem inside a plan and Tony D. Clark whose voice over talent could support the entire conference for at least 30 years.
- Andy Sernovitz, the man who wrote the book on Word of Mouth Marketing, is sharing his experience and expertise on how to get important people interested and talking about us.
- Tammy, who knows the people in every part of our job and the dynamics of conversation, and Lorelle on WordPress who can spread information faster than most bloggers.
- DrewMcLellan, Mike Sansone, and Mike Wagner, are discussing the ins and outs of making our brand contagious in the very best ways through customer-centered business blogging.
- Ashley, who brings a painter’s vision and delicate hand, Joe, who brings those grounding questions and computer expertise, and Jeff, who understands good to great and will get there.
- The Tools Panel: Chris Cree, Robyn Tippins, Diego Orjuela, and Vernon Lun will explore how widgets expand our audience through social networking, vocal interaction, and connections to other blogs.
- Tim and so many others, who bring the heart that calls folks to join with us, Steve, who is the extreme leadership that lifts us to try, and Dawud, who brings those goals he wrote that prove we express ourselves in our business.
- Wendy Piersall, just back from the Elite Retreat, will be talking about how to attract and keep readers in the audience beyond the blogosphere.
- Vernun, who knows how to celebrate others as part of our dream, >Robert, who will be there with a practical eye toward what is real, and Muhammed, who can’t help but provide energy and new ideas.
- Franke James and Timothy, who know the “group think” of the situation
- Our host, Terry Starbucker, Liz, and the Audience will blog critiques to answer the question, What Makes a Successful-Blog?
–Me “Liz” Strauss
SOBCon 07 limited seating. Register Now!