Yellows, Reds, Golds, and Grey Skies to come. . .
If you live in a four-season climate in the northern hemisphere, you’re seeing the change of colors begin. The days are getting shorter in ways that are easier to see and feel too. The colors are beautiful, but the also mean winter is around the corner.
- What do you like about fall? What do you wish you capture and keep?
- What part of fall makes you nostagic?
- What fall activities do you most look forward to?
- What about fall do you like the least?
- and if you’re in the southern hemisphere or where you have sun all year, feel free to give us a little perspective on what you’ll be doing while we’re raking leaves.
Oh, and bring example links to share — about fall activities.
The rules are simple — be nice.
Do be nice. 🙂
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?