We are working very hard to make SOBCon ’07 and “attendee centric” event. Our attitude is that everyone who attends brings value to the table. This conference is about helping you take your blog to the next level.
So it is in that spirit of adding value to our attendees that we are pleased to announce what event sponsor Evoca has agreed to do for all of you.
Evoca is offering all attendees to SOBCon ’07 a one year complimentary Professional Account with their service.
That, my friends is a $60 value.
And it’s your’s just for attending SOBCon ’07!
With that account you get 200 minutes of recording time. And you can record to that account either using Evoca’s browser mic, your telephone, or even record straight from Skype!
Here’s what their web site describes their service and how it works:
What is Evoca and how does it work?
Evoca lets everyone instantly create, organize, search, and share audio recordings.
Look at these simple steps and see how easy it is:
- 1. Speak
- Make a recording with EvocaMic™, our browser recorder
- Record your voice with by calling EvocaTell™, and make recordings on the fly.
- Professional members can call with Skype™, the call is free and the quality impeccable.
- Or simply upload an existing recording from your PC.
- 2. Organize
- Tag your recordings with searchable key words
- Place them into albums or groups
- 3. Share (or not!)
- We’ll help you spread your voice around the world, within a select group, or keep everything you say absolutely private. The choice is yours.
- 4. Search
- Type in a keyword and we’ll bring you to the exact place in the recording where that word is spoken. (We know, it is hard to believe.)
Check out Evoca’s FAQ Page for more information about their service.
And be sure to register for the conference today! We’re looking forward to seeing you there!