Successful bloggers are constantly trading nuances, techniques, and strategies for how they keep their blogs growing. We’re all looking for those tangible and intangible traits that successful blogs have in common. When we find one, it’s hard to keep quiet. We want to know if someone else knows more than we do about it. Those conversations happen all over the blogosphere. They are a natural, exciting, and fun part of blogging. I want our share of what people are saying. Why let everyone else have all of the fun?
Successful Blog is launching new features. We’re kicking the conversation up a notch. We’ll check out blogs to see what makes them tick. We’ll discuss new ideas and meet successful bloggers. We’ll look at unique blogs from across the world. Here’s some of what you can count on.
- In-depth Interviews: Start thinking of questions. We’ll be interviewing bloggers and reviewing blogs in every genre–business blogs, writing blogs, photo blogs–you name it. Ideas that work in one genre often have application in others.
- Screen Shots: I’m getting screen shots of great blogs so we can talk about design and layout ideas and visual strategies that work.
- Targeted Postings and Checklists: We’ll analyze the characteristics of a great blog, such as audience, content, design, navigation, and marketing.
- Bloggers Survival Kit: As we move through the weeks, we’ll collect things together to make a survial kit for every blogger.
- Conversation: I’ll be constantly asking you to be part of the discussion. The more I know about you the more I can do to help you build that Successful Blog.
Are you thinking of features you want to see, leave a comment right now. Let’s start talking.
–ME “Liz” Strauss