The Metaphor Project: Wow! More!
The next bunch of submissions are in, and like the first batch, they’re colorful creative and inspiring. They show the individuality of each blog and each blog author, while at the same time they show what we all have in common.
It’s such fun reading all of the submissions to The “What’s Your Blogging Metaphor?” Group Writing Project. Some great blog writers have taken on this challenge. Again, the creativity is reflected in the titles! Check this new batch out and pass them along to your readers. The more ways we look at blogging the better we’ll be able to explain it when we need to.
- Bloggers, Brains and Metaphors at BrainBasedBusiness – Using your Brain to succeed in Business ÃÂ·
- Blogging is like a box of chocolatesÃ¢â¬Â¦ at Small Business Marketing Ideas – Marketing Idea Blog
- Blogging Metaphors, or, What I am doing here at A Politically Incorrect Entrepreneur
- Blogging Metaphor: Why blogging is like a Mommy at Moments of Clarity
- My Blogging Metaphor at Carpe Factum
- WhatÃ¢â¬â¢s Your Blogging Metaphor? Teaching by Bits (and Bytes) at ModernMagellans – Maps to Improve Your Business, Leadership, and Life
- A Blog is Your Bullhorn to the World at Blawg IT
- An Image Is Worth A Thousand Words! Huh? at Smart Wealthy Rich
- Blogging Metaphor – The “Party Line” at Insight Advertising-Marketing Communications
- Singing the Ã¢â¬Åblogging songÃ¢â¬Â around the campfire at Live the GREAT life you desire
- Blogging is Like Baseball at Rush Nigut: Rush on Business
- Raise your sails and blog on! at dsm BUZZ
- One BIG small town at Runners Lounge
- Metaphorically speaking, this is what I do at Passing It On
Let’s find some more.
Because this project spread so quickly and not all links are making their way to me, if you’ve written a metaphor and you’re not on the list, please email me a link. If you’ve already done that before 10:00 on June 4, please forgive me and send it again. (I had dental surgery yesterday . . .)
Be a Part of the Project
So, what’s your blogging metaphor? Join the project. ThereÃ¢â¬â¢s still time to be a part
I’ve extended the list to 10pm Chicago time (GMT-6hrs.) June 11th the Monday I return from NYC. So you have plenty of time to take part.
Here’s the original post for the background — the whats and the hows.
C’mon tell us. How would you explain blogging to someone who knew nothing about it? What’s your blogging metaphor?
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Check out the Work with Liz!! page in the sidebar.