Do You Make Sure the Customers Who Want to Love You Can?
Irresistible is what attracts new customers and brings them back again and again. When you’re irresistible, you become unique. The competition becomes irrelevant, because they aren’t you. Irresistible combines solid business with great relationships to
- Remove what customers don’t want.
- Enhance what customers love.
- Add something unexpected they would die for.
- and offering options that fit easily into customers’ lives.
Making sure customers who want to love you CAN is the best way to grow a business.
What Makes an Irresistible Business?
Irresistible Business is the game changing strategy that defines great business growth in the context of a marketplace that is now customer controlled and both online and off. It reaches inside the business to check the models for irresistibility with questions such as these:
- On Execution: Does your model / process match your business, your partners, your vendors, and your internal customers? Does it work for them and for you?
- On Engagement: Does your model match your market? Does every interaction make customersâ lives easier, faster, and more meaningful? Does what you do fit easily into their lives?
- On Extraordinary Value: Do you add a unique value proposition that only you can deliver. How can you make your business model itself a barrier to entry?
The statistics prove that customer investment and word of mouth marketing are most effective business development initiatives any company can have to build a brand, to build sales, to build lasting value.
In this new customer-driven, attention economy, every business â corporate to company of one â needs a serious focused strategy designed to raise them to class of their own. Huge investments in low ROI advertising and clever SEO wonât work if the company canât be found above the noise or canât adequately engage customers in an irresistible relationship. The game of business has become one of building lasting communities of fiercely loyal fans.
It’s no longer if you build it, they will come, now it’s if you let them help you build it, they will bring their friends. What company wouldn’t want a community of fiercely loyal fans?
How are you making your business irresistible to the people who want to love you?
–ME “Liz” Strauss