Learn from the Guy Who Wrote the Book
Many of you have seen Andy Sernovitz speak at SOBCon07 or in other venues across the US. He founded WOMMA — the Word of Mouth Market Association — at wrote the book on the Word of Mouth.
In just two weeks, Andy is launching a Word of Mouth Crash Course!
He says, “You’ll learn to be a word of mouth marketing supergenius!”
Andy sent me these details.
This is a very practical, hands-on course. In one intense day, you will:
- Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing
- Construct an action plan that you can use the very next day
- Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received — for a fraction of what they paid
- Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI
- Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory)
- Learn from the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing
I promise you will learn a repeatable, proven marketing framework that is easy to execute,
affordable, and provides measurable results within 60 days.
You can find out more information: http://events.gaspedal.com
The course is in Chicago on three dates: July 30, September 4, and October 9
Andy can show you how to invite others to spread the news of your products and services in ways that make them feel proud to do it. My favorite takeaway from when I saw him speak was . . . if your product isn’t boring people will want to talk about it.
Word of mouth says this is a good investment.