All you need to do is follow the “#sobcon” hashtag.
The Topic for this month is “When Consultants Need Consultants”
SOBCon: Hey Heidi, why this topic?
Heidi: “Most of us in the #Sobcon community are consultants of some sort or another. We give advice for a living. Sometimes, though, we get stuck professionally. And sometimes it’s difficult for us to recognize when we, ourselves, need a consultant. We’re too close to our own situation. We slip into the proverbial “plumber with the leaky faucet” scenario. Or we become the personification of insanity by doing the same old thing and expecting different results. We’ll discuss hiring professionals to jumpstart your business back to where it needs to be or even to the next level.”
Here are the questions that Heidi and Leslie will be addressing during the chat:
- Have you ever hired a consultant or coach for your business? For what purpose?
- What triggered you to seek out a consultant for your business?
- How did you determine what consultant was right for you or your situation?
- Did you gain the results you wanted from a consultant? Any surprises?
- Any tips for finding a good consultant?
See you at the Twitter #SOBCon chat on March 17th, at 1PM EST!