Be a Winner! Come to SOCon08
Are you looking to be an authority blogger? Join the Authority Blogger Contest!
Blog Catalog SOBCon08, and Chrisg have come together to make an exciting new contest offer. It’s all set to help you launch your yourself this year as an authority blogger with the plan, the models, and the support that you need to be off to a successful career.
What IS SOBCon08?
As you may already know, SOBCon08 is small and focused on buidling an actionable business plan. Itâ€™s a series of mastermind meetings. The folks from Blog Catalog are joining us there to grow their business and they want you to grow yours! So they’re support the event with this contest over at Chrisg.com
Check who else is on the SOBCon08 the program
Speaker/presenters include: Anita Bruzzese from Gannett USA Today, on online reputation management, Brian Clark, Copyblogger, on online business models that work, Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress, one focusing your business to get noticed, Chris Garrett, on managing the editorial, Muhammad Saleem, on what makes an appropriate social networking portfolio, Chris Brogan, on social media choices that produce, Dave Bullock, a sales model that converts, Liz Strauss, how to build an irresistible offer and Wendy Piersall on success management.
So get on board with the contest!
Authority Blogger Contest Prizes and Rules
It’s always fun to start with the prizes. What the Blog Catalog, SOBCon, Authority Blogger will win:
$1000 budget to pay for SOBCon08 registration and travel expenses
- a copy of ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- 60 attendees will get free design and SEO consults from Network Solutions experts.
- a $99 lifetime hosting offer from THC
- a pro account at E-Junkie
- a free subscription to Blogger & Podcaster Magazine and a chance to join their new USA Today guide
- a professional video interview on you and your biz for BlogTV sponsored by Fuel My Blog
- A hour of consulting with Chris Garrett, face-to-face if possible.
- The complete Authority Blogger online course when it launches.
- An introduction to all of the speakers at the event.
which also includes:
It’s a fabulous prize package!
- Write a blog post explaining why you’re the best candidate to be the next authority blogger. What you’ll add to the event, what you hope to learn from a personal consultancy with Chris Garrett and the wealth of great business bloggers in that weekend in Chicago. Be sure to write with authority. Tell your compelling story.
- Have your post published by March 31st.
- Leave a trackback to this post on Chrisg.com or a link in the comments, so that we know you’ve enterred.
- Your post can include pictures, but should be no longer than 1000 words.
- Liz Strauss, and Chris Garrett will select the winner on 1st of April.
- In the case of a draw a representative from Blog Catalog will have the deciding vote.
- Yes registrants can enter!
The winner will be selected based on the strength of the argument, the understanding of Chris’ meaning of Authority Blogger, and story of how attending SOBCon08 will contribute to their future.
Make sure you sign up for Chris’ Authority Blogger newsletter to be eligible for the full prize and to see all the competition announcements.
Donâ€™t miss the deadline, then you really would feel like an April fool.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!