It’s Like Open Mic Only Different
Here’s how it works.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
The rules are simple — be nice.
There are always first timers and new things to talk about. It’s sort of half “Cheers” part “Friends” and part video game. You don’t know how much fun it is until you try it.
We’re Talking About Song Lyrics!
We might talk about
- Words we can’t get out of our heads
- Songs we love; songs we hate
- Lyrics we wish we had written
- How songs affect our moods
- Silly songs, romantic songs, childhood songs, happy songs, sad songs
- Our song
And, whatever else comes up, including THE EVER POPULAR, Basil the code-writing donkey.
Oh, and bring a link, if you have one to share.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?