about Joe’s promise.
About a week ago, Joe wrote a post that’s been on my mind.
It’s authenticity. It’s transparency. It’s more than that . . . it’s outright honesty without a filter and it came with a promise attached.
It’s a stunning example of writing.
Even more, it leads to a blogger’s promise that is beautiful in its own right.
- I will be sure to comment on other Blogs if I can add to the conversation.
- I will respond to comments on my own Blog.
- I will acknowledge any links to my Blog with a comment on the linkerâ€™s Blog.
- I will continue to link to other Blogs that are pertinent to a posts content.
- I will once again be a part of the Blogging Community.
- That is my promise to the Community as a whole, in part, and individually.
If you feel you are losing some of the interaction that is an integral part of Blogging, you may want to join me in this Promise to the Community.
What I’ve been thinking is this . . . this is a promise worth making.
Will you make Joe’s promise with me?
Just pick up the words, post them on your blog, and link back to Joe’s post. Tag it “Joe’s Promise,” and pass it on.
Thank you, Joe, from me . . . and from everyone who cares about the conversation.