February 26, 2007
Liz published this at 12:46 pm
Only One — The Rest Are Imitators
You are the only you. No one can be you better. Once you get you to your best form, no one can knock you off. They can only be a bad facsimile. What folks say is not approval — it’s only opinion.
Each of us is a unique and wonderful individual. That is the key to our personal branding.
I’m Looking for Unique Blogs
I’m looking for truly unique and wonderful blogs. The blogs I am thinking of are one-of-a kind, stand-out, nothing-like-it, wow-will-you-look-at-that. only-one, wish-I-had-that-idea blogs. Every blog in the bunch will be outstanding in its own way. Some might be
- outstanding in content.
- outstanding in thought leadership.
- outstanding in concept and execution.
- outstanding in design and production.
- outstanding in style.
- outstanding for a blog in their category.
You get the idea.
When you see a outstanding blog, you’ll know it because you want to tell other people about it. You really like the idea of going back with them to show them around. It’s a category of one.
My goal is to find 200 of them.
So Many Possible Responses
I have so many questions that could bring so many possible responses, I’ve made a numbered list for you to use in the comments If you use the number and the bold keyword that will help everyone reading along.
- If you know a blog like that — here’s your chance to show it off. Leave its link and yours in the comment box below this post. Let us know why you choose it.
- What you think my chances are of finding 200 of what I have described right here. If you hold no hope for me, tell me why you think I won’t succeed at this challenge.
- What qualities should I be looking for? What is a unique and outstanding blog? What does it take for a blog to be a category of one?
- What if I offered resources to work with you to turn your blog into a unique and outstanding blog? Do you think we could make one happen?
–ME “Liz” Strauss