Just Like the Very First Time Only Different
Here we were back again on Open Comment Night with one long, long, long, long, long page of comments. It was somethking like that very first night when that afternoon I had put the sign only because I saw the picture of the microphone in my files on my computer. It was just like that because we had no paged comments.
It was just like that except
we have a new design
and we had about 2 times the comments this time
and people came who we’re not around that first night.
Joe was here. Joe is our open comment nite hero.
Some one bright shining star broght the link we suggested.
Contrary ones brought other cool links instead. This time let’s do some links with some context.
- bj said: IÃ¢â¬â¢m now on my laptop and just dropped a chunk of change at crucial to get my main box back online. and she said: I got a good screenshot of oneÃ¢â¬â
- Chris Cree said: bj, hereÃ¢â¬â¢s what Spiderman had to say about Periwinkle in his crayon review:
- HART (1-800-HART) said Rick/Jessica .. http://LinkWorth.com // basically, you set your price .. but in addition to text-link, there is usually 3-lines of ads.. // check out on my site e.g. http://www.battling-cancer.com/ (skin cream)
- Terry Starbucker said IÃ¢â¬â¢ve posted my picture from Wyoming – here it is: http://tshalffull.blogspot.com/2007/02/great-scenery-and-three-billion-years.html
HART (1-800-HART) said PS: I posted Funny Exam Frustrations pictures on my blog today .. I swear – I almost popped a vein laughing so hard! Good thing I finished my coffee a few minutes earlier than that.
Let’s Take a Peek at What We Talked About
1. michael and derrick said Hi all- Newbies here!
25.Chris Cree said OK. IÃ¢â¬â¢m getting out my crayons to write about a gillion timesÃ¢â¬Â¦
I will not make much fun of Liz and Wikipedia
27.Brooke said Michael and Derrick. I have never been to a blogging conference either. My blog huh? Well – I have several sad ones started but they are awful. I have another idea and trying to learn more before I start.
31. ME Strauss said Chris,
I see the mood youÃ¢â¬â¢re in Chris. Did you bring those crayons in your back pocket? Huh?
37. Chris Cree said Liz, you better watch out for my mood!
Apparently my Super Villain alter ego is Dr. Doom!
[whispers] What a cool test, Brooke!
57. Chris Cree said Never mind. I found the answer over at Wikipedia. *ahem*. (Sorry, Liz.)
I meant over at the Marvel Directory.
60. ME Strauss said Aw Chris. Man there go scribbbling with crayons all over my flat screen. My new design doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t look nearly so pretty now.
81. bj said Liz, you have a spruce green in that box?
Or Periwinkle. I like periwinkle.
82. Joe said Yeah Purple.
Do you think Liz will bet mad if I fill in all the Dots in the Header?
99. Rick Cockrum said Joe – IÃ¢â¬â¢ll bet that if you connect the dots youÃ¢â¬â¢ll find a sidebar, a small barbeque grill for SeanRox, and a refrigerator full of Klondikes.
109. MamaDuck (Lisa) said Hi back to everyone! In and out, trying to work and finish up taxes, other boring stuff like that, the little one is helping me type and stealing my mouse, always fun.
113. bj said DOVE BARS!!!! YES!!! Chocolate/chocolate.
117. Lisa said Ya no [she said in her best fargo], IÃ¢â¬â¢m wondering about something, and I have a confessionÃ¢â¬Â¦
129. Robyn McMaster said Hi, just stopped by to see whatÃ¢â¬â¢s up. Sure could use one of those Vanilla Crunch bars!
158. Jessica said bj – I had a google ad once that said on the first line Ã¢â¬ÅYou are UglyÃ¢â¬Â then after on the second line it when on to say how awful it is to be ugly and how ugly people need more support than pretty people.
163. JohnC said ::walks to the mic::
ItÃ¢â¬â¢s getting STRANGER IN THE NIGGGHHHHTÃ¢â¬Â¦
Ã¢â¬Â¦with every en-try, wonder-ing who mightÃ¢â¬Â¦
Ã¢â¬Â¦be Bobbie Gen-try..Ã¢â¬Â
220. darrenh said Lisa: Depends on your level of commitment, IÃ¢â¬â¢d say.
247. HART (1-800-HART) said I was catching up on the 242 posts before me .. and Liz .. I think that green comment date and name et al is making me see spots! But, I guess thatÃ¢â¬â¢s better than seeing Dead People .. OooooooOooOOoOO Scaaaaary.
264.darrenh said I agree with hart. It loads much better now and I like it going right to last comment. excellent
Ben and Terry were there. So was Sandy. Phil let us know he runs with scissors. Mike was with us much longer than usual. Glenda Watson Hyatt came. We’ll be doing an interview soon. Easton had the lat word with was only fitting.
Hope to see you next week. Until then enjoy life!