It’s Like Open Mic Only Different
Here’s how it works.
It’s like any rambling conversation. Don’t try to read it all. Jump in whenever you get here. Just go to the end and start talking. EVERYONE is WELCOME.
The rules are simple — be nice.
There are always first timers and new things to talk about. It’s sort of half “Cheers” part “Friends” and part video game. You don’t know how much fun it is until you try it.
A Birthday Party for Liz!
There’s plenty to talk about. Here’s a few ideas to get us started:
- Fun things to do at birthday parties
- Birthday presents we love
- Our favorite kinds of cake and ice cream
- Getting a new driver’s license
- What it’s like when our birthday is near a holiday
And, whatever else comes up, including THE EVER POPULAR, Basil the code-writing donkey.
Oh, and bring links to share: fireworks, birthday presents, cake and ice cream. . ..
–ME “Liz” Strauss
What is Tuesday Open Comment Night?