I Know What You’re Thinking
Maybe you caught it. Last night at about 9:40pm CST — that’s Chicago time — if you went to visit Technorati, you would have seen a white screen with words that said something like this
Doh! The Technorati monster has escaped again! We’ve gone to find him. We’ll be back in no time. (I’m remembering as best as I can.)
I hope you’ll come to love as much as I do. It’s called WTF (no, not that: It’s “Where’s the Fire.”)
Where’s the Fire?
Where’s the Fire is about what is HOT! in the blogosphere. Here’s when you write a WTF blurb.
- When you write post that sizzles or read one that fries you, write a WTF blurb about it.
- When you think it’s time that folks knew about how YOUR passion for blogging makes you a hot ticket, write a WTF blurb then too.
- When you’re the first to find out that America’s sweetheart has doused her latest film in gasoline, write a WTF blurb about it.
Okay so, you can write about news and fast breaking information If you think folks are interested in that kind of stuff.
Here’s how you use the WTF blurbs.
- When you have a burning question about what your next post will be, search the WTF blurbs.
- When find a blurb about a story boiling with debate or buzzing with electricity, vote it up!
- When you find a blurb that turns you on to something so cool it’s hot, vote it up!
You know the drill.
There’s a new toy in the Technorati neighborhood. The T-rati-Rex must have Dugg it up when he ran away last night.
No worries. Janice says her team is still our team — this new feature didn’t shake their system.
–ME “Liz” Strauss