Join the Comment Box Conference. Ask questions. Discuss answers. Meet people in the comment box. Find out.
Mark J Carter
Mark is a social media maven who’s bent on making the world a better place. He’s spends his time in social pursuits for “Networking for Cause,” and helping Tim Sanders with this new Saving the World at Work Community.
In the city of Chicago, Mark is the networker to know. Every night he’s at a different event. Mark’s brings us that wisdom on how he’s using social media in the world of nonprofits.
Saving the World with Social Media
1. How social media is changing the face of marketing & PR for non-profits and causes
2. Learn how getting involved and promoting your favorite cause increases YOUR visibility, builds your network and increases your social media effectiveness
3. Why large scale events (such as www.Twestival.com) and new web communities (like www.SavingTheWorld.net) are focusing solely on causes and giving everyone a voice
4. How to build your business in less time by teaming with communities (both online and offline)
5. Roadblocks non-profits & causes face when “getting started” in the social media world (and how to overcome them)
Ask Mark how he can get so much done. C’mon let’s talk social media with him!
Follow @mjcarter at Twitter.