Link Love Costs Nothing
Easton Ellsworth at Blogwire declared today official Blogtipping Day and I’m in. How about you? As
the song goes “Give a little bit . . .” Here’s how it works.
- Choose three or more bloggers you admire and link to them,
- List three reasons why you admire each one.
- Then add a tip at the end.
That’s all there is to it.
- Janice is the best at her job. She knows what she’s doing.
- Every email and message is filled with smiles and energy. I feel like a valued customer every time she talks to me.
- She takes on big complaints as personal quest, and tackles them like a warrior.
Tip: Janice, be careful. The whole blogosphere is going to be proposing marriage to you, and trying to steal you away.
- Jeremy’s a great guy with a heart as big as the world.
- He works hard, doing thousands of things, but never loses his humanity.
- He makes things happen for other people and asks nothing in return.
Tip: Jeremy, don’t wear yourself out. We need you just as you are.
- Brian teaches me more about writing every time I read his blog.
- He has been a friend to me beyond the call of duty.
- I feel lucky to have him in my address book.
Tip: Brian, stop, breathe and look at what you’ve built. It’s fabulous.
That was fun. I hope I get time to do more before the day is over.
–ME “Liz” Strauss