Indescribable! — Part 3
On October 24, 2007, Successful Blog celebrated our 2nd birthday since my first post here. YEA!! It was a wonderful time.
Every person who came was a gift to me. Every voice that spoke was heard. I went back and read every word. Thank you for all coming around.
My dad wasn’t here, but this is the kind of birthday that would have happened in his saloon. I know. I know. I was there.
Thank you for the successful and outstanding links that you shared.
- Scorpia The Teaching Company
- Sheila at Family Travel Wonderfully Off the Tourist Beaten Path: Wadden Sea/Waddenzee Islands With Kids.
- Vernon Lun SOB bag 2007
and something to go inside it
- Aruni California Wildfires Burn
- Amie Gillingham Lemon and Raspberry birthday cake
- David Dalka If You Were Recruiting An Acoustic Guitar Playerâ€¦Tommy Emmanuel
- Vernon Lun SOB Logo
- C. B. Whittemore Happy Blog Birthday!
- Kelly With a side of sushi?
- Phil Are you really successful?
- cat 10 ways our words can make a difference.
- Dave Olson Break all the social taboos for better relationships
- HART Beatles’ Birthday
- Mike Phil and Lisa’s tour de force!
- HART ZeFrank Request
- Alina Popescu A Successful Birthday
- Mike Rohde Moleskine Planner Hack
- Adam Salamon Donâ€™t Be Interesting, Be Interested!
- Sunny Schlenger One Star
- Rajesh Setty Building lasting relationships
When you canâ€™t earn an MBA
Personal Branding for Technology Professionals
Change This: 25 ways to distinguish yourself
ChangeThis: Making the Most of Your Time
- Drew McLellan Marketing Lessons from Walt . . . the PDF
- Why Mommy Inflammatory breast cancer
POWER OF BLOGGING!
- Meikah Delid Whatâ€™s Customer Service Experience Like at Louis Vuitton?
- JD Tell Me Your Weaknesses
- Adam Kayce â€œMonkifestoâ€ on intuition
- Meikah Delid A Successful and Outstanding Blog(gers) Party
- Sandy Renshaw Wordless Wednesday
To end this I’d like to take a quote from the post at the CustServ blog. Meikah said it in such lovely words.
The road is long and bumpy at times, but with everyoneâ€™s help, I know we can make a difference.
Don’t forget the Good Blogs made an SOB widget!! Get the code for the SOB widget here.
I’m one lucky blogger to know all of you!
–ME “Liz” Strauss