Take a Peek
Vovo over at Business Traffic Ideas threw this idea to me. He caught it from Patrick Schaber at The Lonely Marketer who spotted the idea originated by Matt McGee over at Small Business SEM.
The thought is that so new subscribers in recent months might like to know about posts from times gone by. So with that in mind here are a few worth a peek — all about writing.
- Are You a Writer? 7 Traits that Writers Have in Common
- 10 Reasons to Write and Publish Every Day
- Love at First Write: 5 +1 Steps to Your Authentic Writing Voice
- The Problem with Writing . . . 25 Things to Know BEFORE You Write for a Living
- The 9 Rights of Every Writer — Peer Pressure Is for Jr. High School
- Content or Copy: Ignore the Difference at Your Own Risk
- 10 Reasons Readers Don’t Leave Comments
- WritingÃ¢â¬âUgh! 10 Reasons to Get Jazzed about Writing
- Why Dave Barry and Liz Don’t Get Writer’s Block
- Turning Reluctant Readers into Loyal Fans
- Bookcraft 2.0: 12 Cold Truths about Publishing and The 2 Proofs Every Publisher Wants
- 9 + 1 Things Every Reader Wants from a Writer
This one is on writing. Another will follow soon.
Hope you find it helpful.
Let me know if you think a favorite is missing from the list. Thanks!
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Check out the Work with Liz!! page in the sidebar.
Good list, thanks.
I still have your tips for a month of blogging in January post.
ME Strauss says
Great to see you! Glad to know you’re finding this one useful. 🙂
I was going through some of my useful/bookmarked posts (it’s like a big filing cabinet of “things to link to, read more about, wish I was doing, etc.” and found this and had to go through it again. It’s still good, and I really wish I could have heard you speak at Blogher. It was hard to have to be so far away from all the action and information.
ME Strauss says
Thank you. I wish I could have met you. That would have been so much fun. Meanwhile, now you have an excuse to come back for SOBCon08!! 🙂