by Guest Writer Suzie Cheel
I was feeling a bit of overwhelm in the blogging department today. Then I realized that in the past six weeks the number of blogs I own and/or contribute to has gone from just one to five – one a week!
- The Abundance Highway blog has been the main site for my blogging activity for the past year.
- I became co-author on Thinking Home Business. I was wanting to write more on blogging and making money online and realized it didn’t really fit on The Highway.
- I launched Zen Law of Attraction, as an offshoot of The Abundance Highway.This transpired after i wrote an article on To Niche or not to Niche, that generated a traffic surge as well as lots of commentary and food for thought.
- Inspired by Richardink.com I found a way to put Suzie’s Art Studio online. this is one of my loves and passions that I had put on the back burner for the past year or so. this was blog four to write on.
- I became a guest blogger here at Successful Blog.
Objectively, madness. But definitely fun.
Actually, I don’t recommend starting so many new blogging ventures in such a short space of time.
On the other hand, I have learned a lot. I’ve learned is that I really do love blogging. I wasn’t so sure before. There were days when i thought is this what I want to do?
I have learnt the importance of planning out the new blog before you begin. Being an artist I also can spend far too much time on the look of the blog, only to find that what looks a simple design doesn’t always work. I am looking forward to the day when I either learn how css works or pay someone to make me my own unique templates.
Another, related lesson is that when I get “in the groove” it’s really easy and enjoyable to write and I can produce a good blog post quickly and without stress.
Next time I’ll write about what I do to get in the groove.