June 13, 2007
Liz published this at 12:31 pm
Take a Peek
The thought is that so new subscribers in recent months might like to know about posts from times gone by. So with that in mind here are a few worth a peek — all about writing.
- Are You a Writer? 7 Traits that Writers Have in Common
- 10 Reasons to Write and Publish Every Day
- Love at First Write: 5 +1 Steps to Your Authentic Writing Voice
- The Problem with Writing . . . 25 Things to Know BEFORE You Write for a Living
- The 9 Rights of Every Writer — Peer Pressure Is for Jr. High School
- Content or Copy: Ignore the Difference at Your Own Risk
- 10 Reasons Readers Don’t Leave Comments
- Writingâ€“Ugh! 10 Reasons to Get Jazzed about Writing
- Why Dave Barry and Liz Don’t Get Writer’s Block
- Turning Reluctant Readers into Loyal Fans
- Bookcraft 2.0: 12 Cold Truths about Publishing and The 2 Proofs Every Publisher Wants
- 9 + 1 Things Every Reader Wants from a Writer
This one is on writing. Another will follow soon.
Hope you find it helpful.
Let me know if you think a favorite is missing from the list. Thanks!
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Check out the Work with Liz!! page in the sidebar.