Not Live, but from Blog World Expo
Some asked that I post my slide deck. I’m delighted to say an hour after I put it up on slide share last night it was featured on the front page.
The Presentation had two parts.
The main points of Part One are about stats.
- Stats are great for drilling down and sorting information.
- We can learn about past behaviors from statistical data.
- Statistical data does not aggregate into something human.
- People don’t behave like stats.
- People are important for many reasons stated on slide 8.
- People are also important because they make exclusive relationships, understand / interpret your intentions and can tell you what you’re doing wrong.
- The web talks a lot about traffic. Traffic comes in more than one kind.
The main points of Part Two are about strategically using stats.
- Use them to know your position
- Understand your objective.
- Know the players and their objectives.
- Then use statistics to choose your tactics.
The rest supports those points.
Note: Clicking the little screen next to the x/23 pages allows you to see the show full screen.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!