March 26, 2012
Liz published this at 1:01 pm
TIME and 144 People Looking in the Same Direction
People say time is money.
People wish for time to focus, expand, and true up their business.
People dream of time to fortify the infrastructure and prioritize with wisdom.
Yet, time is the great equalizer.
If Time is money, it’s because TIME is only resource we can’t get more of.
We can’t make more. We can’t go back and re-live it.
And in that way, how we spend our time is proof of our commitment.
What Could You Achieve On a Working Retreat to Fuel Your Business?
Suppose you could take a weekend retreat away from the noise of running your business. What could you do with a weekend devoted to articulating your most attractive mission, identifying the exact strengths of your unique position, analyzing how to leverage current conditions to support your growth, applying command decisions to raise your returns and attract ideal customers, and analyze the networks and systems that will create your strongest communities,
It’s not just a supposition. We do it every spring at SOBCon.
A few folks have asked me to outline what they’ll find when they walk into the room that is SOBCon. The first thing you’ll see is 36″x72″ rectangular meeting tables with executive chairs around them surrounded by a tenth floor view of Michigan Avenue. Then you’ll see lots of people smiling with the excitement of knowing what’s coming, because it’s something special to share a weekend …
- to focus entirely on your business strategy and action plan
- to work with the support of a mastermind team who is serious about doing the same thing.
- to get quality time to interact with the best names in online business
- to hear connected strategic content AND get twice as much time to immediately work out how apply it
- to share ideas with sponsors who share your commitment
- in a room that only holds 144 people — all focused in the same direction — growing successful businesses
- with highest efficiency because it’s free of commercials and the food and the wireless provided are outstanding.
It’s a one-of-kind chance to grow your business exponentially and explode your network.
But don’t believe me, ask the folks who’ve been there. You’ll find them at the #SOBCon hashtag on Twitter. Check the SOBCon program.
A weekend with Chris Brogan, Tim Sanders
Angel Djambazov, Liz Strauss, Terry Starbucker, Rick Turoczy, Carol Roth Gary W Goldstein, Laura “@Pistachio” Fitton, Steve Farber, Rick Calvert, Charlie Gilkey, Kathy Burdick, Les McKeown, Shashi Bellamkonda and so many others. — 144 person dream team.
Are you serious about succeeding?
Are you ready to start Creating and Leveraging Opportunity?
What could you do if you had a dream team working with you on your business?
We’re all coming for the same reasons — the lasting returns of deep networking relationships with other successful businesses.
Hope to see you there!
–ME “Liz” Strauss