How to Blog Series
High Performance Blogging
Most folks are blogging for some sort of visibility — making money makes visibility even more important. Like a great car, a great blog works best on the right fuel, and the right fuel with the right driver can take a great blog to performance numbers that hit the top.
We have to use all we are and all our blog can be to hit peak performance. Still it’s worth it for the community and the response.
The content is the engine. High performance content
- is factual and accurate.
- is original and adding value.
- is well-expressed and well-structured.
- is timeless and linkable.
Outstanding content is so engaging that we’re drawn into the experience or the story. We forget that we’re reading and move along from thought to thought.
High performance design and presentation is
- is simple and elegant
- fast and intuitive in navigation.
- enhances the written communication.
- offers white space and visuals to support the text.
Top-notch presentation doesn’t call attention to itself. It underpins the content with a feeling that helps to define the experience.
The high performance blogger makes the blog a beauty to watch. A high performance blogger
- has a presence and a voice that readers respond to.
- gets jazzed by readers’ ideas and what they say
- isn’t afraid of the blog or a crash now and then
- knows that performance is all about the fans
A high performance blog is fun to watch and even more fun to be part of. Make a high performance blog and watch your numbers go up! Remember to keep it and yourself tuned and fueled regularly.
In which areas is yours already a high performance blog?
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz on your business!!