Best Blogs for Writers
On November 13, at his White Papers Blog Michael Stelzner announced he was looking for nominations for the Best Blogs for Writers on the Web by saying
As the executive editor of the 20,000 reader WhitePaperSource Newsletter, I have been tasked to seek nominations for the top blogs for writers.
Today he announced the winners.
- Brian ClarkÃ¢â¬â¢s CopyBlogger: This blog is the leader because it does an amazing job of helping writers improve their writing.
- Deborah NgÃ¢â¬â¢s Freelance Writing Jobs: For freelance writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination.
- Tom ChandlerÃ¢â¬â¢s Copywriter Underground: This site provides regular doses of inspiration and writing tips.
- Liz StraussÃ¢â¬â¢s Successful-Blog: This blog has some amazing insights into the craft of writing.
- Angela BoothÃ¢â¬â¢s Writing Blog: All writers will find something useful at this site.
- Kristen KingÃ¢â¬â¢s InkThinker: This blog is focused on improving the written word.
- Anne WaymanÃ¢â¬â¢s The Golden Pencil: Wayman provides gold nuggets of information to freelance writers.
- Carson BrackneyÃ¢â¬â¢s Content Done Better: Follow one manÃ¢â¬â¢s journey to write better copy and make a living along the way.
- Dianna HuffÃ¢â¬â¢s B2B Marcom Writer Blog: This is your destination to learn about marketing communications copywriting.
- Allison Winn ScotchÃ¢â¬â¢s Ask Allison: For writers looking to break into the publishing world, be sure to check this one out.
PLUS ONE: Michael A. Stelzner’s Writing White Papers Blog THE blog by the man who wrote THE white paper on white papers and then wrote Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged. There’s a reason his newsletter has 20,000 subscribers.
It’s an honor to be on this list. Wow! When you check them out, you’ll know why I feel that way. What a fabulous resource this is. It’s going on the New Blogger Page.
Thank you, Michael for all you contribute, and for finding the Top Ten Blogs for Writers.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
A 5-Part Series: Five Reasons to Start Writing White Papers NOW