Share What You Know
We’ve done this before … Inspired each other with our thoughts — each expressed in 25 words.
It starts with ideas
clicking keys, words in text,
audio, images, and video
connecting like minds.
Then we find
online and offline communities.
Would you add 25 words of your own?
The 25 Words of Social Media Wisdom Project
Will you accept my invitation to put 25 words of Social Media advice or wisdom into a blog post? Here’s how you might go about it.
- Look for some social media thing you see too much or too little of.
- Write a sentence about it.
- Count the words you have written.
- Edit the sentence until you have 25 words exactly. Notice how your idea changes as you edit and how your feelings change with each rewrite.
- Add a picture if you can.
- Post your 25 words on your blog by July 31st.
- Link back to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section. I don’t want to miss yours when I compile all of them.
It will be my challenge to a creative way to connect all of the ideas together. In a giant “25 words of Social Media Wisdom” blog post, featuring what you wrote.
Are you in? Surely you have 25 words to spare for this one.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!